Saturday, March 15, 2014

Acupuncture

Before Justin lost his job I was able to do a few sessions of acupuncture during one of my cycles. If I had the money I would be an acupuncture junkie. It is the best! I did a little research and found you have to make sure you see a acupuncturist that is familiar with infertility treatments. I found a great lady out in a Salt Lake that I highly recommend, Lisa Andrade, at the Center for Reproductive Wellness.
Acupuncture was a whole new experience. You get to lay on the table and she pokes little needles in you. I usually had needles in my forehead, ears, stomach, hands (wrists), legs, and feet. They changed each session, but generally that's where they were. You then get to close your eyes and take a nap. Some would say its a glorified $100 nap, and I would of agreed if I had never tried it. But I am a firm believer now. It is the best I had felt in the last few years. And if I had the money I would be there every week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment