Monday, December 8, 2014

December 4th

The day finally arrived that my babies were suppose to be due. Everyone was telling me that it would probably be a hard day. I thought it might be as well, but in the end the day was just another day. I barely even thought about it.
I am so happy that my babies are hear and doing so well. I definitely would not have liked to spend all this time at the hospital, but its not all bad. I have met some really wonderful people along the way, and I have been able to see my babies grow in a way that most mothers don't get to see.

The last week was probably one of the toughest I have had in a while. I watched 2 babies go home in a couple of days. It is so wonderful to see the joy of a family taking home their baby. But, on the other hand it totally sucks. What about my babies? I want mine to go home. Why are they not going home, that baby has only been hear for a few days.
The rush of emotions that went on for a couple of days was pretty overwhelming. In the end I just had to remember that my babies were in the best place possible, and the doctors and nurses were doing everything they could to get them home.

Wilson and Ella are still doing great. They we are still working on eating all the food that is required. Today we were able to decrease the amount of food that they are eating in hopes that it will wake them up more,  and they will be more hungry, thus eat better. I hope this is the change that gets them home.

Justin and I are also trying to spend more time at the hospital with them. I have started to go up at 8:00am, and staying until 5:00pm or so. Justin then will then come up and stay until 10:00pm. The reason behind this is the kids eat better for us. When we are up there we have more time to spend with them, and work with them on eating.

Hopefully only a couple more weeks at the most and my kiddos will be home!





No comments:

Post a Comment