Saturday, November 22, 2014

Spa Day

A few weeks ago we were able to give the kids their first baths.  It was so much fun, and luckily they liked it too.

Our awesome nurse Traci was there to assist us, and with her help it was a success. We bathed Wilson first, and he was a little unsure at first, but ended up really liking it and making lots of bubbles for us, but luckily there was no "code brown." (Yes I am referring to poop in the water).
They are bathed a little differently so they don't get cold. They are swaddled in a blanket and then put in the water. You then wash one limb at a time and tuck it back in the blanket when your done. We then got to dress him up in some cute clothes for a few hours. My aunt Kim got him the cute outfit. He was so stinkin' cute! And smelled so yummy. ( I don't think he was excited as me).






 Ella had her bath second. She was in heaven right from the very beginning. I think this was the start of a lot of spa days. Her cute outfit was from my Mother. She looked so cute!






No comments:

Post a Comment